Permanent Makeup or Microblading is perfect for anyone who doesn't want the hassle of applying eyeliner, brow pencil, or lipliner everyday. Ideal for anyone who goes to the gym, swims, sweats, or just likes to wake up with their makeup already on.
During the procedure we do a consultation to address your desired shape and color, The area is sufficiently numbed and the licensed PMU artist will enhance your brows using microblading strokes, ombre, or other techniques to ensure your desired look. This procedure requires aftercare for 2 weeks. Price includes a free touch-up, usually done within 4-6 weeks of initial treatment. The free touch-up is considered the second half of the service.
If you are unsure whether you are a candidate for Permanent Cosmetics or Microblading, We encourage you to call and book an appointment for a free consultation. This way, you can meet your permanent makeup artist, go over your desired look, and feel comfortable and secure in your service.
Click the arrow > to see completed work of our permanent makeup services
Microblading / Shading
Permanent Eyebrow Shading / Powder Brow Shading
Color naturally fades, and to give a your permanent makeup color a boost, touch-ups are offered only to guests that have had previous permanent makeup at our spa.
- Increased sweating
- Practicing sports
- Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi
- Sun tanning or salon tanning
- UV/UVA Rays or chemicals as they have been known to cause a shift in color and premature fading
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic acid on the face or neck
- Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment